CIO – A Team Member with the High-Level IT Answers!
What’s a CIO? – A Chief Information Officer is the person you trust for the IT information needed to make executive decisions. You know…decisions about product expansions, scale, budget, and building projects. The right IT information can make or break your business.
Your Centralized Solutions CIO will assess your current IT and advise on how it relates to business processes, plans, and strategies. We’re here for you to ask questions, and run ideas by us. Get the executive-level strategic IT advice you need without having to hire a new C-level executive.
To learn more about CIO Services and what they can do for your USA business, contact Centralized Solutions today at (844) 832-4277 or email@example.com.
How Can CIO Services Help Your Business?
You need high-level advice from an IT professional, but you don’t have to pay for a full-time IT executive. With the costs of salaries, benefits, vacations, and days off, an in-house IT executive is not possible for most small to mid-size companies. We can give you all the executive IT counsel advantage, without the costly downsides.
Does your IT fit your company’s objectives? How do you know? Is your technology keeping pace with the daily demands of your workflow? A CIO from Centralized Solutions will help you establish an IT roadmap that will fit perfectly with your company as it scales to the next level.
Part of the job of a CIO is to ensure that your company’s IT serves as a foundation for your business success. After all, IT is supposed to support your goals – not pull your attention away from them. Your Centralized Solutions CIO will ensure that your internal IT and cloud assets have the stability necessary to support your work today and the objectives of tomorrow.
What Do CIO Services with Centralized Solutions Include?
Choosing to leverage the IT knowledge and advice of a Centralized Solutions CIO gives your company the executive level IT counsel that is often only available to large corporations. Let us help you give your business.
- High-Level IT Budget Consulting
- Systems Oversight
- Project Administration
- IT Roadmap
- IT Optimization to Meet Big Goals
Let us give you the high-level executive advice your business needs! For more information about our CIO services, contact Centralized Solutions today at (844) 832-4277 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When You Just Want It Fixed…Leave IT to us!
Tired of being put on hold and waiting…forever? Sick of dealing with half-a-dozen hardware and software vendors? Frustrated with the “blame game” between the vendors? “It’s not our software; it’s their hardware…” Yep, you know the game.
Partner with Centralized Solutions and we’ll take all this vendor nonsense off your shoulders, deal with your vendors for you, get you the best deals, and deliver IT that works. We will be your one point of contact for everything technology related.
It just makes sense. You don’t have time to waste sitting on the phone, and we already have existing relationships with the IT vendors. We sell their product – they answer our calls! We can source and negotiate better deals for you.
To learn more about Vendor Management and the benefits to your USA business, contact Centralized Solutions today at (844) 832-4277 or email@example.com.
How Does Vendor Management Help Your Business?
The challenge with business technology is that it is not one solution from one hardware, software, or service provider. To get the right setup for your business, the best offerings from any number of hardware, software, and service providers are utilized. That means that if you’re doing it alone, you have a lot of different licenses to track, people to call, and warranties to manage. It can be daunting. That’s why you need Vendor Management
Whether you are a business owner or an internal IT staffer, your time is limited. Let us free you up from the hassles of dealing with vendors.
Because the Centralized Solutions team has existing relationships with your vendors and does volume work with their organizations, we will leverage our relationships to get you the very best deals.
One Point of Contact
When your IT breaks down, you don’t want to be on the phone with vendor after vendor while they play the blame game. You just want it to work – so you can get back to making money. Let us be your single point of IT contact. We’ll get to the bottom of the issue quickly and allow you to continue doing your own work.
What Do Our Vendor Management Services Include?
- Contract Negotiation With Vendors
- Contacting Vendors on Your Behalf
- Resolving IT Issues with Vendors
- Warranty Management
- License Management
Let us handle your vendors so that you can focus on your business’ goals. For more information about our Vendor Management service, contact Centralized Solutions today at (844) 832-4277 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You Might Trust Your IT Support Company, But Can You Trust Their Partners?
While your current IT support provider may have a friendly face and speedy response time, are you familiar with the third parties that they deal with on your behalf? More importantly, can you trust them with your business’ interests?
Get in touch with Centralized Solutions to discuss our managed services offerings as well as the partners we team with to ensure that you’re always operating at the top of your game. Contact us at email@example.com or (844) 832-4277 for more information.
Centralized Solutions provides an unbeatable service for businesses by carefully selecting the partners that we do business with. The strategic partners we choose allow us the flexibility to provide your particular business with an IT solution that is tailored to your specific needs. We stringently review and select our partners to ensure that we can offer our clients:
- A means to simplify IT tasks
- Less IT expenditures of business resources such as time and money
- Provision of more flexible IT solutions
- Freedom to collaborate and work more efficiently
Our partners offer the best hardware, software, security features, and cutting edge applications of new technology currently available. To provide you with the finest services and support possible, Centralized Solutions is proud to work with the following partners:
- Microsoft Office 365: We offer our clients top-tier support for Microsoft Office 365, giving them access to cloud-based versions of apps such as Skype for Business, SharePoint, One Drive and Exchange, as well as on-line and desktop versions of Microsoft Office applications.
- Microsoft Enterprise Products: As both a hosting service provider and Microsoft SPLA reseller partner we are able to provide subscription-based licensing on most Microsoft lines of enterprise products including SQL server, Windows Server, development tools and Microsoft Dynamics when installed and hosted at one of our data centers.
- Sophos: We can provide a low cost unified threat management system (UTM) to secure almost any network environment. Sophos’ products allow us to secure every end point of your network, from laptops to virtual desktops and servers, to web and email traffic and mobile devices. Due to Sophos’ software or appliance-based flexibility, the firewall UTM can be installed virtually anywhere offering a complete online security protection.
- TIER 4 Data Centers: Thanks to our partnership with various Data Centers throughout the country, Centralized Solutions is able to create an integrated web of infrastructure that can provide reliable results in any circumstances. Depending on the client’s particulars, we can even create private and multi-tenant Cloud environments as need be.
- Flowroute: This partnership allows us to provide enterprise grade voice services hosted within our data center infrastructure, making for a low-cost voice solution for our clients.
You deserve the best in IT support, and that only comes from those who work with the best themselves! Centralized Solutions has the most reliable partners in the business, so to learn more about what we do for your businesses, call us at (844) 832-4277 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.