At Centralized Solutions every Tuesday afternoon is Free IT Assessment Day!
We make it easy for you to schedule your remote or on premise – Free IT Assessment on Tuesday afternoon. Please schedule your Free IT Assessment today!
Are You Getting the Most Out of Your Current IT Solutions?
You’ve put a lot of thought and care into your IT infrastructure. You’ve taken all the necessary steps to protect against potential IT security threats, and your systems seem to be running well. Your data is secure, and your systems are running at their full potential.
Or are they? Could you be getting much more consistency, efficiency, and productivity out of your technology? Could a few small changes make a huge difference in the way your business operates?
Whether it’s identifying previously unnoticed performance issues, or identifying potential security vulnerabilities, a FREE IT Systems Assessment from Centralized Solutions can easily answer those questions for you.
Your IT System Assessment will include:
- Expert analysis of your IT network environment.
- All the required analysis for securing your business continuity.
- Hardware and OS performance assessment via monitoring utilities including memory usage, disk health, drive space, operating system status and more.
- Analysis of Microsoft software management practices.
- Network mapping – We’ll verify the devices currently on your network and assess their connectivity.
- Bandwidth analysis – By evaluating your bandwidth usage, we can determine what your business’ requirements are, and find solutions to help make the most of your current package, or make suggestions on what changes you should consider.
- Security assessment – By testing your security measures, we can find potential weaknesses that could leave you vulnerable to a whole host of cyber threats, such as hacks or malware attacks.
- Identification of cost-saving opportunities – Are you getting the most mileage out of your current hardware and software? Even small inefficiencies have the potential to eat into your bottom line. We can look for ways to help you work smarter.
- Review of backup and disaster recovery systems – Without a solid and reliable data backup and disaster recovery plan in place, your risk losing everything in an instant. Whether the cause is a malware infection, hardware failure, human error, or even a natural disaster, having the right protocols in place can be the difference between a brief period of downtime, or having to close your doors forever.