Do You Have Everything Your Healthcare Practice Needs For Truly Effective IT?
When it comes to the healthcare & medical field, information technology remains focused on two goals: allowing your staff to be productive without disruption and ensuring your patients’ confidential information is always secure. With the right technology, you can improve the efficiency of your workforce and gain the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your patients are always protected.
Do what’s right for your patients and employees! Make sure you get the most experienced IT support service available for your healthcare practice by contacting Centralized Solutions today at (844) 832-4277 or email@example.com.
Don’t Put Your Practice At Risk!
When lives are on the line, consequences for failing to follow procedures are severe. The healthcare industry is stringently regulated by government guidelines in order to keep patient data safe. Failure to comply with these guidelines can result in penalties to your practice, including:
- Fines for which there is no stated maximum (in recent cases, issued fines have reached the range of $1.5M).
- Criminal liabilities that can further damage your practice’s reputation and ability to operate.
How Can Managed Services Help Your Practice?
Centralized Solutions offers the full range of managed services to help make your practice more efficient and productive. Not only do we provide technology solutions that are aligned with your needs, we also offer guidance and services designed to ensure that you’re always maintaining compliance in your industry. We know you’re far too busy to worry about information technology, and that’s why we will handle it for you! Our team of IT professionals know what they’re doing when it comes to the healthcare industry. By outsourcing your IT concerns to Centralized Solutions, you can enjoy many benefits:
- Regulatory Compliance: Centralized Solutions is an expert support provider for businesses in the healthcare industry, and we can help you to comply with HIPAA, HITECH, Joint Commission and CMS Meaningful Use guidelines.
- Peace of Mind: Putting up with faulty IT on a daily basis can be extremely stressful and time consuming. We want to help relieve that stress by ensuring your IT infrastructure works the way you need it to every single day.
- Maximum Uptime: Inadequate IT will affect every aspect of your business. Poor support always results in system downtime, which keeps your employees from getting their work done, which in turn keeps your patients from getting what they need. Centralized Solutions can even resolve issues as you work with real time background repair capability, so that you and your employees don’t have to stop working while an issue is being addressed.
- Comprehensively secured health information with a range of security measures, including email encryption, user authentication, anti-virus software, firewalls, and more.
- Data backup and disaster recovery to keep you assured that all information and applications are backed up onsite and in the Cloud for quick recovery.
Contact Centralized Solutions at (844) 832-4277 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about vital IT services for your practice today.