I like to be productive. Better yet, I love to see my employees being productive!
So, if I’m so keen on industrious employees, why would I have them use outdated computer software, when they could be using the streamlined Office 365?
I wouldn’t! In my experience, Office 365 makes my fantastic employees even better!
“So,” you ask me, “if I’m not using Office 365, am I losing money?” Yes, sadly this is true. Productivity = more profit for your business’ bottom line.
What you are likely doing now is kind of like alternately riding three horses to get to a destination. You will get there…eventually.
…but wouldn’t it be easier in car? Yes! That’s the Office 365 difference. Stopping and starting…switching between various software platforms and programs is yesterday’s technology, and it is dreadfully slow.
Take a look at these time-saving (and therefore money saving) features of Office 365:
- Mobile Apps – Access all of your work on your phone or tablet.
- Real-Time Communications – Use Lync Online to instant message or video chat with a co-worker while working on your document.
- My Team – Easily share documents, and calendars with your team.
- Contacts – Quit searching Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Email to find just one person’s contact info. Outlook will import them all into one spot.
- Switching – Easily switch back and forth from PC to Mac.
- Improved – Take advantage of serious improvements that have been made to the MS Office programs since the old Office Suite days.
- Co-authoring – Have a team working / brainstorming on a document all at once from anywhere in the world!
I decided a long time ago, that I was going to give my employees the best tools out there to enable them to be at their best. Fortunately for me (and you), Office 365 is the best, and it is extremely affordable.
I have SO MUCH MORE to tell you about how your business can benefit from switching to Office 365. Click Here and we’ll get started!