You already use the cloud. You use it for things like checking your bank balance, viewing a video on YouTube, and checking your Facebook status.
Unfortunately, until someone shows us how something like the cloud can benefit our business, we are in the dark, and our business suffers as a result.
So, here’s the deal… Utilizing cloud-based applications for your business will increase your efficiency and productivity.
I know that putting your company information on someone else’s server sounds scary at first, but it doesn’t have to be. In fact, your data is actually MORE vulnerable sitting on your computer or your in-house server than it would be on the cloud. The servers used by Managed Service Providers like Centralized Solutions have a level of security and encryption that is difficult to duplicate in-house.
So, now that we have the security question settled; what you want to ask me is, “How can using cloud-based applications help my business?” Here are a few of the many benefits:
- Disaster Recovery – What happens to all of your important data if you have a fire or flood at your business? Having your important information stored on the cloud means continuity of business and access in case of disaster.
- Cost Effective – Why buy big computers, servers, and programs at a steep up-front cost, when all of this is available at a steady subscription rate?
- Location Flexible – With cloud computing you could become the ‘boss of the year’ by giving your employees the flexibility of remote working. This will help their work/life balance and make them happier workers.
- Environmental Hero – By moving your computing to web-based apps, you are doing your part for the environment. In the cloud, you use only the resources you need and keep the continual cycle of out of date servers and clunky computers from ending up in the landfill.
- No More Updates – Just think of all of the time you will save! Think about all the things you could be getting accomplished in the time that it takes for you to do the updates and patches to your local computer-based software.
Cloud-based applications have been perfected in the past few years. In fact, it is challenging now to find a company that isn’t using them. A full 90% of businesses now use at least one cloud service.
You don’t want to fall behind your competitors! It is time to make the switch to cloud-based applications for your business. Click Here to find out more!